I left Stockholm for Berlin last Tuesday evening, so this weeks “my week” will be from my week in Berlin. Enjoy a few of my favourites…
1. Woke up to this view
2. Berliner Pilsner in the sun
3. Dinner at White Trash fast food. Which is neither trashy or fast food, but tasty american style in a Chinese environment.
4. Learn Italian at the same time as you learn German. Or the other way around.
5. Hanging in the bar
6. Brunch at Einstein Stammhaus
8. Morning walk
9. Afternoon coffee in the sun
10. Karaoke in Mauerpark
11. Dinner time!
12. Back side of the East side gallery
13. Street art is everywhere in Berlin
That sort of sums up my week in Berlin! Can’t wait to go back, which luckily happens already in December as we are moving there!