As I got back Thursday, there really isn’t that much to share, but let’s take a look at the past days…
1. Landing at gate 13 in Prague
2. New tea and nice honey from the farmers market in Stockholm. A cup of tea in the evening on days like these is a must!
3. Back at Globe and getting a nice coffee to go, ready for the day!
4. Street art in Prague through the (scratched) tram window.
5. Envelopes ready to be packed and shipped
6. Colorful papers
7. Crazy weather changes!
8. My new tea cup. I’ve been wanting this one for a while, but for some reason never got it, until it was on sale the other day and this was the last one, so of course I had to have it!
9. I baked bread
10. The first snow came and left the day after…