The week started on Christmas morning. Stockholm was all white and beautiful, just the perfect Christmas look.
1. Our little Christmas world
2. Snowy and white Stockholm
3. My potholder I started on my last trip and actually finished this trip. Green and pink.
4. Cappuccino and cake pops after a vintage round
5. I made dinner for my sister and I one night, a great pasta dish.
6. Well, more coffee and more crocheting.
7. …and then I was off to Berlin.
8. Sunny Berlin! (well, at least a little.)
That was a short resume of my last week. We mostly relaxed and ate a lot while in Sweden, but when Jason left I hung a lot with my sister and the kids. See you soon!