As a Monday tradition, I am sharing a few snaps from my past week.
1. A blurry picture of someone’s still very decorated balcony.
2. What this time of the year calls for..
3. I love that this town is full of organic and natural products!
4. I have a washi tape addiction.
5. Getting ready for Friday night
6. Great quote
7. BLUE skies!!
8. Lunch at my new favorite café.
This week it feels like the German classes stepped up a notch, and it’s becoming really hard. Midweek, it finally stopped raining and the winter is back and we got some snow. You can feel that the days are getting longer, which is really nice. As for this week, we’re hoping to see a few places and make some near future plans. Hope you’ll have a good one!