As usual, here are a few snaps from the previous week..
1. After school coffee + work at my new favorite place
2. My much neglected facebook page hit a small milestone. Maybe 2013’s goal should be 1000?
3. Another coffee, what a surprise! Me and some girls from the class went for lunch. It was so nice to just hang out and have a good chat.
4. I took this picture for my sister as they were cutting the trees, but somehow I missed it..
5. Roses on the wall and green floors, Berlin sure has it all.
6. Friday afternoon and this little guy kept me company at a café. Oh how sweet most of you would say I’m sure, but not me, not a fan of dogs.
7. Berlin has a great bio-chain, picked up bread from their bakery and had for breakfast.
8. My washi tape works great as a holder for my pens.
9. I love all the colorful street art in Berlin! Its been so grey lately, and buildings like this one sure cheer you up.
10. Coffee after some vintage shopping + cold weather walking.
For more “my week” posts – click here!