As the tradition calls for, here are a few snaps from the past week. Its been pretty grey and really cold, but towards the end the sun came out and that changed a lot. I love the sun and I can’t wait for te
1. This is winter in Berlin at the moment. Grey and cold. Not complaining, just saying.
2. But this little guy sure makes you smile!
3. We bought this little fella and J cooked him. Tasted really good.
4. Chocolate helps as well when the sun is seems to be forever gone.
5. Its been a rough week, ok?
6. And then we decided to try a new place on our street!
7. Friday it was sunny! Oh my, it was so nice to see blue skies again..
8. The weather + this and that = I really want to push my little neglected Etsy-shop.
9. I left town and the only people up was the party animals and me. I kid you not.
10. …and most of the weekend I spent here. I was planning on venture out to hit some of my favorite places, but the -10 weather fore cast kinda made me stay where I was. Not that I’m complaining, I love the place. ♥
Source for pic 5