This weekend I’ll be selling some of my latest work at an expat market, I hope it will be crowded and a lot of fun! Yesterday I got a lot of work done and in the evening J and I went out for dinner. I started production of my spring/summer collection, and I love it… So, of course I can’t stop..
I took a little break though and made this, will decorate my booth with it I think!
What are your plans for the weekend, do you have anything fun going on?
Have a good one!
I’ve had a busy week preparing for the market this weekend, so I thought I should share a few things I’ve been working on…
Today I’m finishing up and fixing the last things and then tomorrow hopefully I will sell everything ;)
I’m also starting to prepare for a few pieces from my next collection, as the shoot is in a mere 2 weeks! Luckily the models where planned this week, so that’s a huge relive.
ok, back to work! xo
At the moment I am working on two collections parallel with each other. The last year, my line has been more or less on ice, as I got so many other orders and jobs. I wasn’t too happy about it, and when we moved to Berlin, I decided I’d cut out a few things from my work-life, and focus more on what I really want to do. My line is the biggest thing, so I decided to do a small spring/summer line, that will be shot in about a month and for sale shortly after. I’m also working on a bigger collection for the autumn/winter.This weekend, I spent some time working on a couple of prints I want to use for both collections, and I can’t wait to start using them!
This one I think is gonna be really cute on a shirt and I’m also thinking totes… Now’s the big question – what do YOU think? :)
Oh, it’s Saturday already! Do you have any fun plans for this weekend? We went out for Mexican last night and today I’m planning on getting some work done and in the evening I have a writing-job-dinner-work-thing. Tomorrow if the weather isn’t all too bad, we’re planning on going to a flea market that’s outside.. I’m on the hunt for some fabrics, as I will be shooting my new spring/summer collection in a few weeks. Time goes so fast.. This was the view when I left the building yesterday morning, so pretty!
Have a nice one!
I’m glad last week is over and that February is here. But first, a few snaps from the past week.
1. Well, someone was alone…
2. Early morning coffee…
3. …and lots of pasta
4. Everything needed to be packed
5. Sunny and warm morning walk
6. And then there was a new bedroom
7. Finally got some work done!
This week the next level of my German course starts, and I’m also looking forward to get some work done, it was so nice to spend some time by my machines this weekend!
Hope you had a good one and cheers to the next!
…I have new things in my etsy-shop!
Finally weekend and finally February! I spent yesterday writing/listening/speaking German and the afternoon I spent packing, cleaning, moving and unpacking. When the evening came, I was supposed to meet up with my class for a celebratory beer. At 9pm I was dead tired and about an hour later I was asleep. OH my! That was nice.
This morning, after a long breakfast I finally got to work. I started cutting some fabric for a cushion-project I started working on as well as do a few more necklaces for my collection that is going to be sold on both Etsy and this event. It will be my first event/market here in Berlin, so I am very excited! I’ll have a mix of new and old things.
I just got back from a fabric market, that’s held every Saturday just around the corner, where I picked up this:
They had quite a big collection of fabric and notions, but I’ll start with this today. Ok, back to work,
hope you are having a great weekend!
As the tradition calls for, here are a few snaps from the past week. Its been pretty grey and really cold, but towards the end the sun came out and that changed a lot. I love the sun and I can’t wait for te
1. This is winter in Berlin at the moment. Grey and cold. Not complaining, just saying.
2. But this little guy sure makes you smile!
3. We bought this little fella and J cooked him. Tasted really good.
4. Chocolate helps as well when the sun is seems to be forever gone.
5. Its been a rough week, ok?
6. And then we decided to try a new place on our street!
7. Friday it was sunny! Oh my, it was so nice to see blue skies again..
8. The weather + this and that = I really want to push my little neglected Etsy-shop.
9. I left town and the only people up was the party animals and me. I kid you not.
10. …and most of the weekend I spent here. I was planning on venture out to hit some of my favorite places, but the -10 weather fore cast kinda made me stay where I was. Not that I’m complaining, I love the place. ♥
Source for pic 5
As usual, here are a few snaps from the previous week..
1. After school coffee + work at my new favorite place
2. My much neglected facebook page hit a small milestone. Maybe 2013’s goal should be 1000?
3. Another coffee, what a surprise! Me and some girls from the class went for lunch. It was so nice to just hang out and have a good chat.
4. I took this picture for my sister as they were cutting the trees, but somehow I missed it..
5. Roses on the wall and green floors, Berlin sure has it all.
6. Friday afternoon and this little guy kept me company at a café. Oh how sweet most of you would say I’m sure, but not me, not a fan of dogs.
7. Berlin has a great bio-chain, picked up bread from their bakery and had for breakfast.
8. My washi tape works great as a holder for my pens.
9. I love all the colorful street art in Berlin! Its been so grey lately, and buildings like this one sure cheer you up.
10. Coffee after some vintage shopping + cold weather walking.
For more “my week” posts – click here!
Just something I’ve been working on tonight… They will be for sale locally or send me an email if you are interested!